The left (or bottom) buttons will get you to my categories of information. Below is a quick summary.
UIowa - The University of Iowa I teach courses at this university:
- MSCI2800 - Business Analytics (undergraduate)
- MSCI3000 - Operations Management
- MSCI3005 - Information Systems
- MSCI6050 - Data Management and Visual Analytics
- MBA8150 - Business Analytics
- MSCI9100 - Business Analytics
- ENGR:2760 - Design For Manufacturing
- 056:132 - Robotics
SAU - St. Ambrose University: This is the university where I taught as a full-time professor. I leave these links available for former students and for reference.
- STBE137 - Quantitative Reasoning
- STBE237 - Business Statistics
- STBE333 - Operations Management
- MBA670 - Operations Management (MBA)
Professional- Professional, Consulting (ISE),Teaching, SGI, Workshops, Moodle, Websites, RCM, Video, and Misc.
Personal - Personal and family related items.
Miscellaneous - Just what the name implies.
Below are some quick links to some presentations that I have provided. If you click on the title of the presentation, you will get to more resources for each of these. If the presentation had a video, the "Video" button will play it.
- MoodleMoot2018 (Spain), "Using Tableau with Moodle for Visual Analytics"
- MoodleMoot2018 (Spain and Mountain), "Managing Course Content Using a “Personal Repository”
- MoodleMoot2017 (US and Mountain), "Making Boost do MORE"
- MoodleMoot2016, "Customizing MORE to Improve Your Moodle’s Appearance"
- MoodleMoot2016, "Expanding your MoodleCloud Storage to Fill the "Entire Sky""
- MoodleMoot2015, "Using RSS Feeds for Distributing Videos"
- The Online Learning Consortium, Blended Learning Presentation: "Time Warping Education", 2013
- West Coast Moodlemoot 2013 Presentation: "The Power of the Podcast"
Note: Sometimes I turn off links. If you have an interest in a broken link, please email me to let me know.